Anti Ragging Guidelines:
Anti Ragging Guidelines:-
Anti-Ragging Undertaking Form : Click Here to Download
Online Anti-Ragging Undertaking : Click Here Link 1 OR Link 2
- 1. The cases of unfair means and the cases of misbehavior will be dealt with as per the Rules and Regulations of the University in vogue and as amended from time to time.
- 2. In accordance with the provisions made under University Statutes, 1990, a student while studying in the College if allegedly found involving in the activities like ragging, bullying or kidnapping and any other act of indiscipline shall immediately be suspended from the College as well as the Hostel without any notice by the Principal/ Associate Dean of the College and liable to be expelled from the College by the Vice-Chancellor on the detailed report of the Director of Instruction of the University, as per the instructions of the Dy. Director General (Education), ICAR, New Delhi vide letter No. 6(29)/2007-A. and P., dt. 18/1/2008 regarding the directives issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India on Special Leave to appeal (C) [24295 & 24296-99 of 2004] vide judgment dt. 10/12/2007 and also vide letter No.AGU-2009/pra.kra.58/7-A, Dt.06/05/2009 from Dept. of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries, Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- 3. Student shall abide by the rules & regulations enforced and approved by the State Council.
- 4. Any kind of indiscipline and misbehavior amounting to ragging activities is an offence punishable under the provisions of Anti Ragging Act, 1999.
- 5. Anti Ragging Act : In case of ragging, for 24 X 7 Anti Ragging help line contact toll free No. 1800-180-5522, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and web site : www.ugc.ac.in
- 6. Each student and his parent / guardian shall have to furnish an undertaking in Appendix 'N' to follow scrupulously the provisions of Anti Ragging Act, 1999 and ensure that absolute discipline is maintained in the premises of educational Institute, Hostel campus and University campus etc.