News - January 2,2018
Department of Extension Education.
Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Agriculture.Read More
Ph.D(Agri.), ARS-NET, UGC-NET
The Agricultural Extension Education Division is involved in strengthening and streamlining of higher agricultural education system to enhance the quality of human resources in agri-supply chain to meet future challenges in agriculture sector in the country. This calls for regular planning, development, coordination and quality assurance in higher agricultural education in India. The division strives for maintaining and upgrading quality and relevance of higher agricultural education. The major activities of Agricultural Extension Division are technology assessment, demonstration and capacity development of students through training and teaching.
1. Strengthening and Development of Higher Agricultural Education in India.
2. Human Resources Development for leadership roles in agricultural sciences.
3. Improving Quality of Agricultural Education through innovative approaches in teaching, research, outreach activities.
4. To plan, promote and coordinate agricultural education.
5. To enhance the quality and relevance of higher agricultural education.
6. To strengthen the students for developing quality human resource in agriculture and allied sciences.
|Sr. No||Equipments/ Materials||Quantity|
|1||Camera (Nikon D5200)||01|
|2||Video Camera (Sony HDR)||01|
|3||LCD Projector (Cannon LV x 300)||02|
|4||LCD Projector Screen & Stand||01|
|5||Radio (Philips NR)||01|
|6||LED Television (64 inch)||01|
|7||OHP Projector (Sony VPL DX-140)||01|
|8||Laser HP Printer||01|
|13||Golden Plated Samai Stand||01|
|15||Adjustable Multi Angle Photo Stand||03|